Dr. Cees A.M. den Teuling was involved in various projects in the Republic of Tatarstan and Kazan in particular. On this page there is an overview highlighting the research and consultancy projects conducted in Tatarstan.
Together with his colleagues and on his own, Dr. Cees A.M. den Teuling traveled around Russia to gain insights into the country’s economic and political landscape. Through the extensive research and on-field experience, Cees was able to provide valuable recommendations to his clients and stakeholders in the complex business environment in Tatarstan. More information about projects, as well as recommendations are available on demand.
- Commercial system for food distribution (supermarkets)
- Re-capitalization for expanding drugstore chain
- Export assistance of medical equipment production
- Turnaround / transition plan within a large shoe manufacturer
- Development plan of retail multi-store operation. Plan development for re-design of shopping mall SAVINOVO / FON
- Privatization project of Consumer Cooperation
- Banking: feasibility study for SME support – University of Kazan.
Projects in Kazan included:
- Implementation of ERP/SCM in multi-store electronics operation
- Conglomerate of Companies: strategic development GROUP ALEXANDER- Business plan + financing for Women’s Health Clinic ·IVANOVA
- Concept development/joint-venture/ capital sourcing for home-decorations ·superstore
- Seminar / course: Project Management ·TECHNO PARK· “IDEA”
- Supplier research of ERP/SCM software implementation in a multi-store operation DOMO- Feasibility study for printing company DANAFLEX.
Naberezhnye Chelny and Izhevsk
- Recapitalization of a Furniture mega store EUROMEBEL
- Reorganization of Home Décor Company STENA